Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Obsessed: Goody Spin Pin


My friend Sherril recently tipped me off to the Goody Spin Pin. And I am completely obsessed. See, I grow my hair for 2 years at a time; ending with a 12 inch hair cut and a donation to Locks of Love. It's around the 18 month mark, when there are still 6 months to go, when I start to get really really sick of my long, super thick hair. Which is right now. So my hair frequently ends up in pony tails. Which results in a lot of breakage. This is why the Goody Spin Pin is so awesome. It's not cheap but it keeps my hair out of my face without using a rubber band! Yay for small pleasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment