Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Obsessed: Pinterest

I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. People (who are not on it already) ask me what it is and the best I can describe it is a website with a tool that will allow you to take any image on the internet (or your hard drive I think) and attach it to an online inspiration board. You can have as many pins as you want, and as many boards as you want. You can also follow people you know to see what they are pinning. And you can choose to see what everyone on Pinterest worldwide is pinning. I love it. I could really spend all day on it. Check out my Pinterest. The website is still in beta, so if you want an invitation to join, let me know and I will send one right over.

No comments:

Post a Comment