Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bridal Market: Claire Pettibone Fall 2012: Toile Francais

I fell in love with this blue toile dress from Claire Pettibone at Bridal Market last month. It is not very "me" but it is so innovative and interesting, that I can't help but be drawn to it. I was also lucky enough to meet Claire at her booth at The Piers - such a kind person!




Nice photo by Thomas Iannaccone; ugly phone photos by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment