Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Obsessed: Glee

Something else cheesy that I am completely obsessed with is the TV show Glee. This should not be surprising to anyone who knows me well. I love TV shows about high school (Save by the Bell anyone? Dawson's Creek? The OC?), and I love cheesy music. Glee is the perfect mix of the two for me. The 80s music, the one liners, the teenage angst - it's like The Breakfast Club, where the jocks and princesses become friends with the freaks and geeks, but with singing and better dancing. And nothing lifts my spirits faster than listening to the Glee music - of course I have all of the songs they've put on iTunes :)



Images courtesy of FOX

No comments:

Post a Comment