Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Obsessed: Harry Potter


I'll admit it. I'm a nearly-30-year-old woman completely obsessed with Harry Potter. "Fan girl" might be an apt description. Not the character, himself, but the books. I have all the books, all the movies and I also have the books on my iPod. I'm not ashamed. And I am getting really excited for the next movie, due out in November. In preparation for the final two movies (Book 7 is being split into two movies), I'm re-listening to all of the books. I'm not ashamed. I think they are brilliant works of fiction (I don't view them as fantasy - I know, I am kidding myself). I don't begrudge you if you don't have any interest in the books. But if you do, we have a lot to talk about :)

Image is courtesy of Warner Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment