Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: Etsy Finds

My friend Amber Gustafson linked on Twitter today to some beautiful shoes that she borrowed from a friend who got them from Etsy, and it got me thinking that I needed to explore Etsy for shoes. Usually my go-to is Zappos, in case you had not noticed. But I was thrilled with the unique finds on Etsy!

I found these on the front page of women's shoes. I love them!


These are pretty spooky and have a very strong point of view, but I think the artist seems really talented! And they would be great for Halloween!


And I can't leave you today without a pair of slippers, since I am still in need of a new pair for this winter. Plus I just adore the dog in the photo!



For more Tuesday Shoesday goodness, head over to Landlocked Bride, Life in the Superburbs, Simply and Forever, Meant to be Sent, Swatchbook Weddings, Jan Schill, The Demoiselle, Postcards and Pretties, A Realistic Wedding, and Magnolia Rouge.

Or search #tuesdayshoesday on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment