Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lobster Love


I am currently obsessed with the Red Hook Lobster Truck serving lunch across the DC area on weekdays. Not only are the lobster rolls totally amazing, but you can also get an Arnold Palmer (half lemonade half tea), kettle chips and whoopie pies from Whoopsies. So far I have had 2 meals from the Truck, and I hope to have many more. I hear that in the winter they also feature clam chowder and hot cider - yumm!

So when I recently found the lobster costume at Wylie Wagg, I had to have it for Tammy's Halloween adventures. We have Bark For Life on 10/29, and then candy distribution at home on 10/31, of course.

1 comment: