Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Obsessed: Chuck Taylors

A lot of people like and wear Chucks. My husband is not one of them. He calls them "little kid shoes." I call his all-white New Balances "old man shoes." I own just one pair. They are custom (RED) ones. Which I am sure means that about 10 cents went to the (RED) cause, but oh well. Since they were my first pair, I went pretty classic with a lot of black & white, but the insides are red, as is the top lace grommet. I love them. They need to be washed. My friend Wendy took this picture with some swank app on her iPhone.





No comments:

Post a Comment