Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Obsessed: Zingerman's

Have I told you yet how much I love food? I love to eat, and I love to give food as gifts too.

Zingerman's

Deli. Bakery. Creamery. Candy maker. Collector and distributor of delicious food finds from all over the world. This is Zingerman's. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, this company has built quite the reputation (and mail order business) for itself. I order the Chocolate
Cherry Sourdough a few times a year, just because it's that good. I order the Pecan Cranberry Sourdough for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals. I send food as gifts to my family and friends on special occasions, and always to newly minted parents who haven't the time to cook. You should order some food too - maybe the brownies. Or the Virginia peanuts. Or some olive oil... or balsamic vinegar. Or some bacon...

No comments:

Post a Comment