Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Obsessed: 1973 Buick Riviera

I am a sucker for an old muscle car. I own one, or at least I think I do. My dad got it for me when I was 16, and he swears someone is still storing it for me, in a field somewhere in Virginia. It's probably filled with mice and bugs right now. But when I win the lottery, or otherwise hit the big time, I will restore it to mint condition. It did run for a while, in high school. A while being about 2 months. It's loud, hot, fast and big. Everything I love in a car.



PS - mine is burgundy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment