Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Obsessed: Jaleo


Jaleo (ha-LAY-oh) Did I mention that I like to eat? Jose Andres is a world renowned chef who specializes in Spanish cuisine. Jaleo is a tapas restaurant with amazing cocktails and sangria to boot. You can find one in DC, MD and VA - and I've been to all of them. It is my top choice when eating out, much to the chagrin of those I eat with - Larry in particular prefers to order one big plate of food, rather than 4 small plates of food. But between the beet and citrus salad, the apples and manchego salad, the hangar steak, grilled garlic shrimp, gazpacho, patatas bravas (did I mention the sangria yet?) and the flan - it's close to culinary heaven for me. You gotta go. And take me with you!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love your blog! And we are so going there to eat when I visit next!

    ReplyDelete