Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Obsessed: Peeps

Again, with the stuff I like to eat. I will own a package of Peeps in minutes. So light, fluffy, and delicious. There is a store not too far from my house too! And the Style section in my local newspaper, The Washington Post, does a Peeps diorama contest every year. I've always wanted to enter, but haven't gotten around to it. It's on the bucket list. I highly recommend the chocolate peeps, as well as the chocolate covered peeps. If you are thinking about getting me some, I prefer the chicks over the bunnies.


No comments:

Post a Comment