Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: TOMS Wedges




For my first ever Tuesday Shoesday: I love these shoes, $69. And I love this company. For every pair of shoes purchased, TOMS donates one new pair to a child in need. The wedges come in 6 different colors, but the navy stripe is my favorite. It reminds me of sailing, the Derby, seersuckers, Martha's vineyard and Cape Cod. Plus, I love wedges - they allow me to wear heels without being in pain, so you will see a lot of wedges here. And I am also newly in love with peep toes. Coming from catering and restaurants, we always wore closed toed shoes. But I am getting out of that box and branching out with peep toes!

Join the Tuesday Shoesday fun by checking out the picks on Simply and Forever, Landlocked Bride, Gwyneth Paige, Swatchbook Weddings, Meant to Be Sent, Weddings & Pretty Things, Life in the Super Burbs, Slice of Lime, April Foster Events, Postcards and Pretties, Swoon Over it Photography, Jan Schill Photography and Lauren Kelly Events!

5 comments:

  1. Love TOMS shoes and so love that they came out with wedges! Welcome to the Tuesday Shoesday club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedges and Toms good work. Great first pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, and the wedges! Huge TOMS fan over here!

    Welcome to Tuesday Shoesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I just featured TOMS another week on Tuesday shoesday, but the combo of espadrilles and blue stripes makes me swoon! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes and the company! Looking forward to more Tuesday Shoesdays

    ReplyDelete