Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Excited: Totally Mine!

This is not a normal post. But it is my blog, and I am very very excited about something. I got my trademark! You know what TM stands for? Totally Mine. That's right. "Bellwether Events" is totally mine!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, and it was great meeting you at the WUW DC gala last week!

    ReplyDelete