Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Punchline, redux

Tomorrow is (finally) my 30th birthday party. I pushed it back 3 weeks after my actual in hopes that some of my industry friends could attend. And all of them except a few are going to make it! Over 18 months ago I told Steve, the lead singer of Punchline, that they had to play my party. He thought I was kidding. I was not. Since you are probably not going to be at my party, here is a little dose of what you are missing out on (in addition to hot dogs, hamburgers, soft pretzels, nacho and an ice cream cart)!




No comments:

Post a Comment