Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Obsessed: Paper Source

I love Paper Source. I love the kits, the stamps, the calendars, the tchotchkes, and the paper, oh the paper. Paper Source makes it easy for me to be crafty and put out decent looking paper products for my clients.

I want to make this wreath:
Who can resist these doggie Christmas cards?

How brilliant and convenient is this stamp set for menu selections? I love it!


1 comment:

  1. Paper Source is the best, though each time I go in there, I end up spending a fortune!

    ReplyDelete