Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I love... Carrie Fleck's Studio Savvy business card

Over the past six months or so, I had come to realize that I needed to pump up my business cards. I have very few pieces of marketing collateral, so I felt that the ones that I had needed to pop more. But I did not want to do a total rebranding. So I wasn't sure where to begin. Then I found Carrie's business card floating around Pinterest. Not only did I find something that really spoke to me, but it was a card of a designer! So I sent her an email - where I was practically begging for her help. See, her company Studio Savvy, typically does much much larger projects than my itty bitty business card design. Thankfully, she agreed to take on my little project. And soon I hope to be able to share the final result with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment