Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Obsessed: 2011 Ford Mustang


I am currently driving a car that I hate. I still have over a year of payments left on it. We'll see if I make it without trading it in. I am not a person who should ever buy a car. I love cars, and I really love new cars. I don't get my nails done (often), I don't cut my hair more than 3 times a year. I don't wear designer labels. But I am vain about my car. And I am completely in love with the 2011 Ford Mustang. The V6 gets 31 MPH highway, and has 305 horsepower. It's fast. It's loud. It's American. I want it. I need it. I must have it. It is completely impractical for my wedding work and my dog rescue work. But I will look good driving it! And after driving a car I hate for 5 years, I deserve something awesome, right?
Image from Road and Track

No comments:

Post a Comment