Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Obsessed: Locks of Love

Last night Larry asked me when I was going to cut my hair. He doesn't like it when it gets as long as it currently is (a little past my shoulders). He thinks I look like a flower child hippie. I reminded him that I won't be cutting it until March. See, for the past 6 years, I've been growing and cutting my hair so that I can donate it to Locks of Love. Every two years I'm able to cut off 10 to 12 inches and send it in so that disadvantaged kids can have wigs while they battle illness. I encourage everyone to send their hair to Locks of Love. Even shorter hair can help them because they sell it to offset manufacturing costs. So please check it out the next time you plan a major hair cut.


This is not me, but it is from Locks of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment