Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Obsessed: A Los Angeles Love blog

I absolutely adore the blog A Los Angeles Love. I discovered it just recently, and have been reading it backwards. I'm back to March, but I have a long way to go. I just adore Becca and everything she has written (that I've read) so far. I agree with her on so many levels and on so many topics. She very eloquently says things that I stutter and stumble over, and I'm the one working in the industry! And I really really admire her for not only planning an awesome wedding, but actually planning and working on a marriage too. I think so many people miss that very important part during the engagement period. Kudos to her and Jason, and I hope you will enjoy her blog as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment