Welcome to Bellwether Thoughts, a blog by Janice Carnevale, owner of Bellwether Events. Janice uses this space to convey her random likes and loves to the tens of people who may be reading. This is not a wedding blog. This is a blog that will allow you to get to know the woman behind the weddings.

Bellwether Events is a wedding planning and coordination firm serving the Washington DC metro area. Bellwether Events strives to be honest and sincere with engaged couples to create clever and unparalleled weddings.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: Dorthy Flat by Draven

OK it's time to get back to my roots. And by "my roots" I mean shoes I can afford financially and physically - because you will never ever find me in a pair of Louboutins with 4 inch stilletto heels. These flats by Draven are right up my alley. Because deep down, I am a jeans, tee shirt and flats kind of girl.


1 comment: